We are here to make a difficult time a little easier, providing a personal and sympathetic service.
Arranging a funeral can be a daunting task, we ensure we provide you with a wide range of options. Whether it may be a traditional burial or something more unique, we provide a range of services to suit your needs. We are here to talk you step-by-step through all the procedures and paperwork concerned with registering a death and arranging a funeral.
We can also arrange flowers for the funeral service, and catering options for the reception. Whatever your requirements we will endeavour to meet them.
What can R & P Everson Family Funeral Directors help you with?
- Funeral announcements
- Obituary notices in local and national papers
- Non religious and religious ceremonies
- Repatriation services
- Green burials including services at our own natural burial ground
- Pre-paid funeral plans
And much more.
Funeral Directors costs start from £1750.00 inclusive of;
- Funeral Arrangements
- Removal and Care of Deceased
- Use of Chapel of Rest
- Assistance and adviceon Documentation
- Provision of Traditional Oak Veneered Coffin
- Provision of Hearse, Bearers and Attendance on the Day of the Funeral.
please note this does not include disbursements including but not limited to;
- Crematorium or Church Fee (including Grave Digging)
- Clergy or Life Celebrant Fee
- Doctors Fees for Cremation Certificates
- Death Notices / Obituaries
- Floral Tributes
- Service Sheets
- Urns for Cremated Remains
- Limousine Hire
For more information please contact us today.